Thursday, December 19, 2013

NFL Week 16 Is Larry Fitzgerald going to play against Seattle?

The Arizona Cardinals already have a tough matchup ahead of them in Week 16, as they head to Washington to face the Seattle Seahawks and their dreaded 12th man. It will be a lot tougher if they don't have Larry Fitzgerald available. He sustained a concussion during Sunday's game, though it sounds like he is progressing well in his recovery thus far.
 
“Today I went in and saw an independent neurologist,” Fitzgerald told Jim Gray of Westwood One Monday evening. “He put me through a screening test, a baseline test, that I took in the spring time. They wanted to see if my scores were on the same level as my scores when I was fully functioning in the offseason. Those tests came back positive. I was right where I needed to be. Tomorrow I will see another neurologist to get another independent look.”
 
“At that point it’s just about how I feel going through the week. But right now I’m feeling good.”
 
Obviously, Fitz won't play against the Seahawks unless he goes all the way through the NFL's concussion protocol this week, but things sound promising for him thus far. If he is cleared by doctors, Fitzgerald will be a shaky fantasy play against Richard Sherman and the stout Seahawks D.

No comments:

Post a Comment